2015/08/06

List that I wanted to complete till I retired


Since I decided to retire the previous company, I listed up several things that I wanted to complete till I would retire. Because I thought I should decide what I would do just after I retired till I could get salary.

As a precondition, I had not experienced to startup and didn't have enough experience and knowledge related to startup. So basically I thought I would get information and knowledge about it.

Here are the list that I did (or wanted to do).



What I could do at the office

□ Research about startup

Startup to be invested or not to  be invested (in Japanese)
http://www.tanken.com/kigyo/index.html
Management crisis Database of venture companies (in Japanese)
http://www.meti.go.jp/policy/newbusiness/kikidatabase/index.html

□ Research WEB services that were prevalent in Japan and America

Web sites to get information of startup in Japan


Web sites to get information of startup in Japan


Web sites to get information of startup in Europe



□ Make simple business plan document -> Present to CEO (of the previous company)


□ Establish the way to gather information about startup industry in Vietnam

http://www.launchvn.org/forum/categories

□ Start more projects in the previous company

This is the last gift to members of the previous company.

What I could not do at the office

□ Go to dentist

Because I thought I can't have enough time for that when I start the new business after I retire.

□ Vaccination


□ Meet some persons


□ Read books




Need to research

□ Can I get unemployment insurance

Of course not.

□ How can I get visa to keep staying in Vietnam?

Firstly tourist visa for short period. After that I establish company then can get residence card and work permission.

□ Oversea insurance

I'm still researching it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...