2015/07/14

Hello world!

This is the blog I record steps and activities to be a company president and store know-how.

I hope this can be reference for those who want to establish a company or startup new business especially in Vietnam. Of course I may fail but it's also an experience and know-how, I think.



Preconditions

I don't want to clarify who I am but I'd better show my background.

  • I'm Japanese.
  • I worked as playing project manager when I was in Japan about 3 years ago.
  • I was working as general director of software development company in Vietnam but I took over it recently.
  • So my strong points are to design/develop/operate web applications, organization management but my week points are to startup new businesses and monetize because I've not experienced them.
  • I plan to start new business in Vietnam soon.
  • I'm working as PM of freelancer to support the other startups too.

That's why I may be going to post articles in Japanese or introduce books in Japanese sometimes.

Contents I want to post here

  • What I prepared for new business.
  • What I learnt such as management, startup, culture in Vietnam, technical issues and so on.
  • Books I read.


Ideal reader of this blog

It would be glad for me if you like them below could read this blog!

  • Those who want to startup.
  • Those who want to learn management.
  • Those who want to know something about development of web applications.
  • Those who are interested in Vietnam itself.


I'll post articles when I wanna do from now on :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...