2015/08/18

Co-working spaces in Vietnam


Before I started my new business, I wanted to find some partners. Because as I described here my background is engineer and I didn't have enough relationship with VC and I'm not so good at marketing.
In order to look for partners, firstly I tried to visit co-working spaces in Vietnam. I introduce them in this blog.



WORK SIGON [HCMC]

This is the first co-working space I visited. I felt this is almost fashionable cafe. We can sit and work for free but we must order some drinks or foods. Drinks and foods were good for me. I liked this atmosphere.
Environment is very silent. When I visited there, some persons (maybe startups) concentrated on working with opening Mac Book.
We can find lots of introduction cards, which just introduce themselves or look for business partners.
Bad point is very hard to find it! Taxi driver lost the way some times and call staff of WORK SIGON many times!
---
URL: http://workinvn.blogspot.com/2015/07/hello-world.html
Address: 267/2 Dien Bien Phu, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam


Hub.IT

This is very different from WORK SIGON and I'd better say share office.
5 or 6 startup teams are working here but it's not rough. This is the office. This has general environment as the office such as wifi, desks, chairs, meeting rooms, printer and so on. If you already have business idea and team members (but don't have much money), you can choose this as initial office. Prices are about $150/month (it depends on frequency). You can sometimes meet VC and founder of Hub.IT can be seed accelerator and he can support startups.
---
URL: http://www.hubitasia.com/
Address: 2 Ngo Quyen Street, 203 Tung Shing Square | Hoan Kiem District | Hanoi, Vietnam


Epilogue

When I visited Hub.IT for the first time, the purpose was just check how it is, and honestly I had an imagination that Hub.IT has the same atmosphere as WORK SIGON. So I didn't prepare for anything. But actually it was not a cafe but share office and I found I couldn't only sit down! So I found manager of Hub.IT and I told I would start new business and I came here to look for my business partner. Now I've started new business with a business partner and I found him then. I think the most important thing for startup (especially seed stage) is anyway act, act and act! Even if we act a lot, we may not be able to get anything. However it's impossible to get something if we don't act. Keep acting till we get something!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...