2015/08/20

A fool doesn't catch a cold

In Japan, there is a kind of proverb that "A fool doesn't catch a cold".
I don't know the real meaning of it but I think this means a really foolish person doesn't notice even catching a cold (so what!?).



In the last 4 days, honestly I was "a fool"...

On the last Friday, I found I was very tired and felt my body was heavy.
I thought this was because of working till midnight the last night. Actually I worked till 2 am everyday recently.

As my habit I run about 5 km every morning.
In that morning, I ran as usual because I thought my body would be refreshed by running. But after running I felt much more tired and then I must have a rest with taking medicine. The next day (Saturday) was also the same. I lost 2 days.

On Sunday I became better so I ran about 13km under very strong sunlight. I think this was bad. Also I was not in the perfect condition. After running I had terrible headache and I had to have a rest again. The next day was the same.

As a result, I lost totally 4 days due to sickness.

For startups, no, not only startups but also for all business persons, body and its health is the most important "asset". But startups must work very hard in order to succeed. We startups must take the balance of hard working and health.

This experience made me understood this fact.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...